Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sydney Fish Market / 2007

J:
Did I tell you I went to a massage place last year here in Sydney?


M:
No.


J:
[chuckles] Yeah, my futsal friends brought me to this place for a massage. All the masseuse
are Asians. I paid $100 for an hour.

M: Uh okay.

J:
Yeah and they [masseuse] wears costume. You know, like genie...


M:
Er...


J:
Nurse, secretary...


M:
What?!


J:
And they sit in a glass box. When you walk into the room, it's dark... so you can choose which
girl to massage you. It was good. I picked the secretary and talked to her during the massage. You can also spend another $50 to, er, do other things but I didn't. They say you've not been to Sydney if you've not been to that place.

M:
................


Listening to: I Have Dreamed by Sean Ghazi

No comments: