Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Around the house / August 2006

10 years ago, my playlist was this:
  • Dru Hill - 5 Steps, We're Not Making Love No More, Angel, April Showers, In My Bed, How Deep Is Your Love, These Are The Times, etc
  • Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love Again
  • 112 - Your Letter
  • Allure - All Cried Out
  • Jay-Z - Can I Get A..., I Know What Girls Like, The City Is Mine, You Must Love Me, etc
  • Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop, Ex-Factor, Tell Him, Can't Take My Eyes Off You, Nothing Even Matters
  • Third Eye Blind - How's It Going To Be, Motorcycle Driveby, etc
These days, I have:
  • Feist - Mushaboom, So Sorry, 1234, How My Heart Behaves
  • Maroon 5 - Nothing Lasts Forever, Won't Go Home Without You
  • Glen Hansard - Falling Slowly, Lies Lies Lies, Fallen From The Sky, Leave, etc
  • Prince - A Case of You
  • Basia Bulat - Little Waltz
  • Pink Martini - Tea For Two, etc
  • Tori Amos - 1000 Oceans, The Power of Orange Knickers
  • Adele - Daydreams, Chasing Pavements
The list goes on lah but I wanted to show that I've moved on from R&B/Soul to lots of vocals. Listening to them oldies (wanted to download them but couldn't find it on mininova, so listened to them on YouTube) made my heart flutter.

Them good ol' days.


Listening to: Love Will Tear Us Apart by Susanna and the Magic Orchestra

2 comments:

ummQaisarah said...

mcm your photography style:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zarajay/
thought u would like it (she's 15 by the way)
found via sk*rt

nais said...

15?? 15?? only 15?!! warghhhhhhhhh... i'm 10 years older than her and she takes nicer pics! cis