Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Keanu Reeves, Street Kings' Movie Premier, Sydney / 15 April 2008

A standard paparazzi shot... no where close to a nice shot with someone's hand (and mobile phone) in the same frame.

I was at the movie premier of Street Kings last night. Keanu was on Rove's show on Sunday night and he was saying something about going to Sydney on Monday. Little googling pointed me to Greater Union Cinema for the red carpet on Tuesday. So I went with Sab, camera in hand, to the city. We didn't expect to see that many people waiting at the red carpet. Well, to be fair, the place is small. The cinema is on the main street and they couldn't seal off George Street during rush hour.

Anyway, I barely got to the front but when push came to shove, I was right in front of Keanu. His five-o'clock shadow was just like the one he had in Feeling Minnesota (filmed in 1996!). He hasn't aged lah.

No autograph or handshake for me but he did say, "Hello".

Swoon.


Listening to: -

2 comments:

momma2omar said...

Double SWOON !


xox

nais said...

You're right. I like My Own Private Idaho more than Feeling Minnesota. Keanu AND River Phoenix.

Will go rent My Own Private Idaho at blockbuster later.