Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sydney / May 2008

And that would be my marks for my Public Relations Management & Conflict Resolution quiz.

It was an open book quiz worth 20% of my grades. My (organized) ramblings on Grunigs' 4 models of public relations and McDonalds Australia vs. Super Size Me (the documentary by Morgan Spurlock) were considered as:

"Excellent! One of the best organized essay that directly answered all the questions asked. There were only minor issues that could have been fletched out if you had more time"

How the hell am I going to get anything better than that for the second quiz next week?

Listening to: -

3 comments:

momma2omar said...

Woooohooo!
Well done, Myra !

xox-k.niza

Gaathumb! said...

please get 94 again for your next quiz so we can have another round of babgors at friends forever.

nais said...

sab, you must understand that was a one-of thing je. that's why my sister went 'Woooohoooo!' because we all know i am a pemalas :P

shouldn't let anything stop us from eating 5 plates of babgors at tamadochi.