Thursday, June 19, 2008

Surry Hills, Sydney / June 2008

Desssright. That's me celebrating my 25th. This was last night. Desssright. A birthday 2 months in advance. Moroccan style ;)

The birthday thing was accidental. Some people present at MY table thought it would be funny to say it was MY birthday... in hope of a belly dancer showing up and singing 'happy birthday' to me.

SIGH!

Safe to say there wasn't any belly dancing (or even worse: the owner doing it for me) but there was some damn good (free) sticky date pudding.

My farewell dinner went pretty well and the food was really good. I enjoyed the company, the lamb couscous and the owner throwing rose petals at us.

Thank you, you good f'llers for making some time for me! I heart you big time.


Listening to: Scissor Paper Rock by Architecture in Helsinki

No comments: