Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 2008

Communication in Professional Context A:

This is just a fancier title for Grammar & Report Writing. Despite having Honours in English, I hated the subject. Dr. Jan Shaw kedekut markah. Heikal, Desmond and I spent many hours wondering (and spacing out in class) why we had to do an English paper for the semester.

News Writing:

A mark away from Distinction! It's okay lah considering I fabricated the interviews (konon-konon I spoke to City Council rep, Chamber of Commerce, World Youth Day rep and Lord Mayor Clover Moore) for the first hard news article.

PR Management and Conflict Resolution:

Dr. Suwichit Chaidaroon is the shiznit.

Making Magazines:

2 marks away from High Distinction, Megan!! I designed the entire magazine, Megan!! Sampai nak buta, Megan!! Other than temporary blindness, the unit was very interesting and helpful. Now Husni and I can start a goss magazine ;)

Listening to: Life in Technicolor by Coldplay

1 comment:

Gaathumb! said...

I forgot to tell you that Alan sends his regards, and congrats on your results.
And I quote, "boley kata impressive gak lah".