Friday, September 26, 2008

Cambodia / August 2008

As Raya draws closer and closer, I'm impatiently waiting for people to leave KL. I've spent too much time in traffic jams, from Jalan Tun Razak to LDP, cursing and stressing over rude drivers. It can't be good for my mental health or the car's break pads (must be checked! break pads, not brain). So for this Raya, since I'll be working up to Raya eve, I'd like to see roads empty of kakak-kakak in Kancils and abang-abang in souped up Wiras right from Bukit Bintang to my doorstep. I'd like to be able to leave at 5.30pm, go on Tun Razak and maybe go for a spin around the city before taking a longer route home.


I'll be unemployed as of next week. With an exception of a small photography gig in early October, I'm not sure where I'll find more moolah. You'd think money's just for food, petrol, bills and entertainment but you forget little things that costs money like fixing laptop after it's been Trojanized, tapau-ing food for your friend then your friend lupa bayar balik, toiletries, etc.

Menyusahkan.

ps. Thankchew Husni and Kucing Kopi for the postcards.

Listening to: -

1 comment:

nais said...

tengs!

selamat hari raya to u too