Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah / August 2008

I've discovered that listening/watching Sigur Ros' Heima on Google Video helps in easing hunger pangs. I've never really paid that much attention to them even though I used to see endless Sigur Ros concert posters along George Street or hear the cd in Fahmi's car.

I find it too depressing.

But today, while being bleugh due to low sugar/water, Jonsi Birgisson's falsetto voice and minimalist post-rock music has soothed the starving one. Bravo Iceland.

Q: Why so depressing?
A: Because it's a cold country.

Listening to: Sigur Ros

3 comments:

Jebon said...

Apahal Husni puji2 ni? Aku rasa dia nak kau pos kan ayam percik kat dia.

Tapi betul Myra, gambar awak cantik :) Bak, ayam percik.

nais said...

he has a share in my flickr pro account. si investor :P yang kau puji pulak kenapa?

Jebon said...

Aye pecik.