Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photo by Myra, designed by Fahmi Reza / October 2008

It's Thursday! Three reasons to be happy about Thursday:
  • One day closer to the weekend - work's been crazy. By tomorrow I would have written ten articles (and some short blog pieces) within five days. That's a record of all sorts for Cik Myra. A pat on the back, please!
  • Emergency Festival! opens tonight! A must-see, must-visit, must-participate multi-arts festival happening at the Annexe. The space looks awesome! Propaganda Room's fake wall made of stacked paper is quite a sight. I still can't get over it. Must try at home. I'm very excited and I'm really proud of the team. Woot, you fllers!
  • I was born on a Thursday. heh.
Listening to: -

1 comment:

nais said...

hahahahahaha yes, i have, master :P