Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Musical instruments series / SiCKL / December 2008
I've got shit load of articles to write but I feel like I should blog so I'm going to cop out by doing an Internet meme today.

Tagged by Jebon + Husni.


Do you think you're hot?

I'll try to keep a straight face when I say this: No.

Upload your favourite picture of you!



Why do you like that picture?
It was taken on a sunny lazy Saturday morning. I like it because:
Husni said, "fuisheh... killer look"

Mark (who's in the picture) said, "11am is not too early to start pouting..."

When was the last time you ate pizza?
Two weekends ago. At home. The Dominoes guy was funny... "Miss Myra ah, before you order ah, let me wishyew Happy New Year!"

The last song you listened to?
Ara Batur by Sigur Ros. It goes on for nine minutes and ends with a full orchestra playing its heart out.

What are you doing now besides this?
Changing the windows every time big kahuna or big boss walks anywhere near my table.

What name would you prefer besides yours?
Apple Pinapple Mahyuddin and A P B Mohamed. If I were a boy, then Jakob, Oskar, Franky or Joni.

People to tag
Sabon
Rinie
Azlan
Scrap-myself-silly
Are We There Yet?

Who is number 1?
Walking kaki, shopping kaki, kopi kaki, photography kaki, Pepper Lunch kaki, gossip kaki, makan kaki, SingStar kaki, etc.

Number 3 is having a relationship with?
Aha! I saw that coming... so I rigged the list of people to tag. Nomor 3 is in a relationship with nomor 1.

Say something about number 5?
Old uncle.

How about number 4?
Scrapbooking freak and mother to a silly 2-year old monkey.

Who is number two?
Good friend from high school. We go back a long way. We used to have so many things in common but now we're world's apart: she's married with a baby boy on the way.

Listening to: What Ever happened? by The Strokes.

No comments: