Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jalan Masjid India, Kuala Lumpur / February 2008

I'll be going to Port Stephens with some Indonesian friends tomorrow. From what I hear, you can surf sand dunes and watch dolphins. Woot! Heikal has taken the liberty of teaching some Indonesian phrases, such as:

"Please scoot over" = "Geser dong sedikit" (to be used when I get into the van)

"Gue pengen pipis" = "I need to pee" (to be used when nature calls)

Port Stephens is about 2.5 hours away from Sydney so I'll be gone for the day. It's not a bad plan for the holidays especially when I've not done anything during the Easter break. No Royal Easter Show, no zoo, etc.

But as for now, I'm going to the city for late-night shopping with Sabrina, Nabilah and their friend from Melbourne. Then dinner with Najib. I'm hoping to buy a griller somewhere in between now and dinner.


Listening to: Wow (Radio edit) by Kylie Minogue

No comments: