Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Live Green Festival, Victoria Park, Sydney / August 2007

I'm stupidly swamped with assignments, group work, meetings, research, interviews, etc until the end of next week.

Four ways of consoling myself:
  • will never have to do assignments or attend classes ever again
  • flight home - two months away!
  • miserable weather - at least I won't be kicking myself for staying in when there's pissing rain and cold wind outside
  • daily musings from the Mundane Email Group (Karen, MDC, Edwin and Wyn)
On another note, Zahim was conferred Datuk-ship last Saturday by the Sultan of Perak. With this new title, Karen, Mdc and I thought it would be really funny (and good too) to change Lorong Datuk Sulaiman 7 (where Dramalab and Five Arts Centre is) to Lorong Dato' Datin Zahim D'Cruz 7.

Heehaw. Heehaw.

It's the best shit I've heard this week.


Listening to: Release Me by Oh Laura

No comments: